Some of the projects Jasper is currently involved in:
Dutch Waterline Museum
In the heart of the Netherlands a fortress is turned into a modern-day museum. Jasper is helping them implement their digital strategy and media.
Digital Engagement Framework
The DEF is a simple tool to structure your thinking about digital engagement. Download the free e-book or book a workshop.
The Museum of the Future
For over 5 years Jasper has been blogging about recent developments in museums on his well-read blog The Museum of the Future.
And much more, maybe for you?
Jasper is involved in multiple start-ups, regularly speaks at international conferences and is always up for a cup of coffee to meet you!
- Opening keynote: Museums in times of social and technological change. April 2014, Canadian Museum Association Conference, Toronto, Canada.
- Digital media and the museum visitor, opportunity or challenge? November 2013, Kun(st) for eliten?, Oslo, Norway. (video)
- Emerging technology and future audiences. October 2013, Explore Conference, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Opening keynote: Public engagement and life-long learning in the museum of the future. October 2013, The Relevant Museum, Trondheim, Norway.
- Digital media and the participatory museum. October 2013, Directions, European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium.
- How technology can make couch potatoes love cultural heritage. February 2013, NCK Spring Conference, Östersund, Sweden.
- Keynote: The future of museums is about attitude (not technology). December 2012, Sharing is Caring, Copenhagen, Denmark. (video)
- How to up your digital game? Lessons to improve the new media and technology strategy of your museum. November 2012, Intercom, Sydney, Australia.
- Opening keynote: Cultural institutions in the digital age: Spiders in the web(?). November 2012, II Foro Internacional de Espacios para la Cultura, Santiago de Compostela, Spain. (video)
- Museum in 2022. February 2012, Infopresse, Montreal, Canada. (video)
- Digital engagement in culture, heritage and the arts. (free e-book)
- Strategies for a heritage revival in the digital age, Companion to European Heritage Revivals, Springer International Publishing
- The future of museums is about attitude, Sharing is Caring Anthology
- Perspectives on digital engagement with culture and heritage, AASLH History News, Volume 68 #3, 2013